Are you stuck somewhere using jQuery? Do you develop web pages but consuming time to go through each thing? Don’t worry..When you are stuck like above there is a simple solution called – jQuery Selector Cheat Sheet!!!
Table of Contents
Popular jQuery Selector Cheat Sheets
We have collected some of the best jQuery Selector Cheat Sheets for you. Just check it out the collection and get benefitted :
1. jQuery Quick API Reference
2. jQuery Mega Cheat Sheet
jQuery Mega Cheat Sheet is one of the best and also summarizes all the jQuery elements to execute all its important features. It has different sections to group relevant operations. Therefore, the main sections are- Selectors, Attributes CSS, Manipulation, Traversing, Events, Effects, Ajax, Core, jQuery CSS, jQuery CSS – Height & Width etc.
3. OverAPI jQuery Cheat Sheet
OverAPI jQuery Cheat Sheet is maintained on overapi. It covers all the basic elements under different sections. It has an extra section for utilities. You can see the outline and an example code of any element. Above all the sections are clickable links and also marks the useful references to other jQuery Selector Cheat Sheet.
4. Online jQuery Cheat Sheet
Online jQuery Cheat Sheet includes all the important jQuery elements. It mainly holds the code for elements. You can also download or copy this code to use wherever needed and you’ll also find some useful links to some relevant jQuery material here.
In addition, jQuery syntax through commonly used code examples such as Basics, Selector, Events, Dom Manipulation, Traversing, Ajax and Links.
- Basics – Intro to jQuery syntax through commonly used code examples. Learn how to incorporate jQuery in your HTML code.
- Selector – almost like how we target CSS elements within the style sheets, we use selectors.
- Effects – Find out how to animate the HTML elements. Make them disappear, slide or set up any other effect with custom CSS properties.
- Dom Manipulation – It’s very easy to get and edit the content of a Document Object Model item.
- Traversing – The way of targeting elements supported their hierarchy within the code. In conclusion, imagine that the source of the page is a family tree where you can work with parents, children, siblings and many more..
- Ajax – it is a technique for creating dynamic web pages and also exchange data with the server to dynamically update parts of the page.
- Links – it is found in almost all web pages and it can also be attached to text, images or other HTML elements. Useful links and online tools to figure with jQuery.
5. WSU jQuery Cheat Sheet PDF
WSU jQuery Cheat Sheet in PDF is a beginner’s guide to jQuery. It covers all the jQuery elements from Selectors, Attributes to DOM Manipulation. It’s easy to locate the section of your choice with help of the table of contents. However, it’s well-organized, easy to follow cheat sheets for brand spanking new web designers and developers.
6. jQuery-Select Element Cheat Sheet
jQuery–Select Element Cheat Sheet is written by Tim Radnidge. It provides all the jQuery elements under some basic sections. Like Selectors, Attributes, Events, Traversing, Manipulation etc. It contains a quick description and syntax of every element. It also refers to other useful links to provide more information.
7. jQuery 1.7 Visual Cheat Sheet v2
jQuery 1.7 Visual Cheat Sheet is build by Antonio Lupetti. It is a reference guide to jQuery 1.7. jQuery Visual Cheat Sheet also arranged the elements in the same basic sections. It tells about the function of every and each jQuery element included. jQuery 1.6 and 1.5 versions of this cheat sheet is also available and it is very handy for Developers, especially if printed. This visual sheet covers below documnets:-
- Core, Selectors
- Attributes, Traversing
- Manipulation, CSS
- Events, Effects
- Ajax, Utilities
- Callbacks, Data & Misc
- Deferred Object
8. jQuery 1.3.2 Cheat Sheet
jQuery 1.3.2 Cheat Sheet is also an honest jquery cheat sheet compiled by Matt Kruse. It clears how callbacks receive arguments. It represents the straightforward methods of functionality for selectors. It’s available in three formats: xls, pdf, png. Therefore, you’ll download it in any form as per your need.
9. jQuery Cheat Sheet by i3Quest
jQuery Cheat Sheet by i3Quest only includes an inventory of elements for selectors. it’s six sections- General, Attributes, Functions, Hierarchy, Controls and Element State. It’s a brief but useful resource for beginners.
10. jQueryUI Icons Cheat Sheet
Many icons provided by jQuery UI themes. You can use them for any purpose which you want. For example, You can display in jQuery UI buttons. You just need to provide the class name to use these UI icons. I make it easy for you, here is a jQuery UI Icons Cheat Sheet. It contains a list of all the classes to use built-in icons. Therefore, You can use a single icon or multiple icon with a single element as per your requirements.
11. jQuery Emoji
Here I prefer another jQuery Emoji parser plug-in, designed differently to be fast, small, simple and scalable. It has a different approach for dealing with emoji code points. Therefore, it doesn’t cope with the complex Unicode regular expressions ranges. Instead it uses a regular expression containing all the existent emojis available on the latest iOS and macOS as they would be typed. However, You can be certain that every emoji that is matched has an existent image that represents it.
12. jQuery Cheat Sheets by ShortcutFoo
It is a detailed guide on jQuery Cheat Sheets by ShortcutFoo. Therefore, you can also learn and practice the jQuery. ShortcutFoo offers two learning methods i.e practice and drill. In the practice method, the webapp produces you for the shortcut and reveals the answer after a delay; it’s great for learning new shortcuts and, well, practicing them. Similarly, Drill method is similar, except there are no shortcut hints and your progress is recorded for each one-minute progress.
You can try and take a demo through ShortcutFoo now under a guest account or register to save your progress. ShortcutFoo comes with a one-time payment of $8.95, you can upgrade your account to unlock unlimited shortcuts and bundles of shortcuts.