If you are running a regular website, finding a good web hosting is tough – if you can afford an online store, you will never be offended. To make our life simple, we took ourselves on our own to find the best eCommerce Hosting solutions from there. On the other hand, all hosting solutions have not been alike. If you are in the field of e-commerce, then you need something more robust and secure than regular hosting plans. In this way, you can provide a great experience for your customers.
In this article, we will compare five of our favorite Best eCommerce Hosting solutions. We will cover the online store, their support and security systems, and the facilities they provide for their performance. We have lots of ground to cover, so let’s jump right in!
Table of Contents
So, Here 5 Best eCommerce Hosting for Small Business
- Delegate Hosting
- Inmotion Hosting
What is eCommerce Hosting?
eCommerce Hosting is a business that offers merchants with solutions to sell their goods online. The merchant is billed monthly to use the place on the hosting company’s server. Software is also leased for online order processing. eCommerce Hosting businesses generally manage all technical aspects of commercial website development and maintenance for their customers. eCommerce Hosting can also offer electronic data interchange (EDI).
The Importance of eCommerce Hosting Services
Today, any business that wants to remain effective and profitable ever in the demanding market, needs to adopt various business strategies available to them. As the owner of a business, you can not count the key role played by Internet technology in the competitive business world. Trade has become global and all countries, including India, embrace the technology. Your business needs an efficient online presence to match competition. You can start with a business website that is reliable, user-friendly and functional.
The website should be able to attract people’s attention to bring your target market to you. However, having a fully functional website is not enough. If you want customers to pay online, you will need reliable e-commerce services for your website. Hosting is important for your online business because it contributes to a great extent efficiency factor. It should facilitate the facilities that your business needs to attract customer’s attention. For example, if you choose a host for an eCommerce website, then it should fully support features like a shopping cart.
If you are selling online, then you need a shopping cart that allows your customers to keep their orders because they continue browsing before checking out. With a shopping cart on your website, customers get to buy more products at once. Customers buy the product at any time. E-commerce services enable you to receive payments from all over the world. It is easy and convenient for customers to order and make transactions.
SiteGround claims 99.99% uptime. Their platform is built on top of resource-efficient, LXC-Linux container technology. It provides flexibility and stability, especially when the site experiences unexpected traffic. In addition, their developers have created proprietary Linux-based code to make the system more stable.
SiteGround uses SSDs exclusively on all plans. [Solid state drive technique works much faster than HDDs (hard disk drive.)] SiteGround has five data centers located on three continents. You get to choose the nearest data center where you are located for the best loading time. SiteGround guarantees that each customer’s data center will be located near them.
eCommerce specific features
- Free Website Transfer
- Works on three continents.
- A content distribution network is included.
- Managed WordPress and Joomla services are available.
- In-house super capture service was included.
- Automatic WordPress Plugin Update
- Automatic and On-Demand Data Backup
- cPanel and Softaculous interface.
- An upgraded entire shared hosting platform
- Premium Features for WordPress Sites
- Fast and responsive live chat support.
CloudWays provides reliable and affordable eCommerce Hosting services for small and medium-size Enterprises Businesses. They take care of all aspects of web hosting, including security, development, and upgrades so that you do not have to include yourself in a nitty-gritty.
The cloud-friendly user-friendly packages are lightweight. Plus, they are scalable with your business and enable you to easily fulfill the growing demands. You can hurry up the necessary adjustments and use the resources as needed.
CloudWays makes it easy for you to deploy, manage, and monitor high-performance apps and websites. Websites load quickly, which helps improve your site’s SERPs. Therefore, your website will never be lagging behind your competitors. One major advantage is the user-friendly interface that enables you to do all the tasks with a few clicks.
eCommerce specific features
- All servers are protected from platform-level firewalls that detect and block all unwanted connections.
- With more than 40 data centers around the world, CloudWays ensures that you do not have to worry about downtime.
- CloudWays supports the hosting of PHP-based web apps.
- CloudWaysBot: Smart Assistant helps you optimize hosted servers and provides real-time performance insights. These insights are distributed through pre-selected communication channels.
- Cloudways API: CludWays API allows developers to integrate CloudWays services without any hassle. When there is a doubt, developers have access to PlayGround, where they can try the CloudWays API without any problems.
3. Delegate Hosting
Delegate Hosting for Excellence in eCommerce Hosting for your small business. They have consistently provided excellent eCommerce Hosting for your websites. And the recent upgrade has made their business hosting plan even better. Delegate Hosting combines strong hardware, advanced technology and professional customer support with all your business hosting packages.
Delegate Hosting does not only offer amazing and quick customer service – but it also promises a page load speed of up to 20x compared to regular servers with its turbo server option. It offers eCommerce, Cloud, WordPress, Dedicated and WooCommerce Hosting.
For each of its customers, Delegate Hosting offers to choose between their data centers which are located around the world. If you are a locally oriented business, then it is a great option for your client to keep the server. The closer your client’s servers are, the faster your shop will load them. However, if you are a global market, then you probably will need all the places. Excellent site performance offers great user experience, better SEO and, most importantly, more conversions.
eCommerce specific features
- You will get full protection with our authentic web application firewall solution. Get filtered and monitored traffic
- Delegate Hosting will migrate your website quickly, it can be a big or complex website, and without any data loss.
- To prevent any damage, we provide you daily backup. Protect your valuable data with our hosting platform.
- Full protection from attacks of spam, viruses, and malware. There will be an advanced security layer to protect your email.
- Ensure the security of your client’s website with SSL security. Keep your customer’s sensitive information encrypted.
- Support: Delegate Hosting provides great support by Live Chat and Ticket System.
- The unlimited SSD storage over the cloud.
- All you need is a mouse click and your app will be easily installed. And there is no hassle.
- 30-Days Money Back Guarantee
DreamHost is probably best known for its WordPress Hosting. And while many bloggers use DreamHost to host their blog, the company provides a wide variety of advanced hosting solutions for those who require more resources and processing power.
They operate their own control room, which is convenient and easy to understand. While phone support 24*7 is not available, they are liable for chat and tickets. The company uses Superfast SSD for all its storage, a free SSL certificate (for more secured web browsing), and provides SSH access to those plans which are intended for more technical users.
Moreover, there are two other factors that made almost a full score earned by DreamHost. First, the pricing of the company is very transparent. There are no hidden slips in the rates. Plus -DreamHost offers a 97 Day money-back guarantee.
eCommerce specific features
- DreamHost promises 100% uptime and, based on our experience, this is something the company delivers on. Other DreamHost customers confirm this fact.
- If you are concerned about privacy, then you would love DreamHost. The company provides free WHOIS privacy and antispam tools to all its customers. Other web hosts charge you for these devices.
- One of the things you are hearing about is one of those DreamHost customers are hearing that the speed of the company’s server load pages is fast. In fact, sites hosted on DreamHost can be 32 times faster than those who are competitive web hosting service providers.
- DreamHost provides great support.
5. InMotion Hosting
Although the InMotion Hosting Online Store is not one of the WooCommerce Hosting providers with a specific plan, but it offers several solutions for all those who want to start an eCommerce business. To host your WooCommerce site, you should go straight to the VPS plan. Each package is optimized for speed and for a first-class solution for your e-store.
Moreover, Every VPS plan brings you many types of benefits for your business. With live-state snapshots, upgrades or simple improvements, if you have any problem, you can always go to the previous version. SSD drivers fuel your website with speed and high availability, which literally means no downtime.
And, InMotion continues to improve and upgrade its data centers and hosting facilities. Recent updates include DDoS quenching, fiber optic upgrades, and their new BoldGrid website builder. Also, explore some international expansions in the near future.
eCommerce specific features
- InMotion uses its Max Speed Zone for fast performance.
- With easy 1 click software, the cPanel interface installs using softtecules.
- You get more than 400 applications to use for your websites.
- Pre-installation of WordPress, Joomla or Prestashop
- Free Comodo cPanel SSL
- Bold Grid Website Builder
- 90-day Money Back Guarantee
Which eCommerce Hosting is Right for You?
You read all the above discussion about the best eCommerce Hosting for your small business. If you are really concerned about the right choice of Best Hosting for your website. Now I want to show which hosting platform is better to use.
If you’re looking for an independent hosting company with great service and high performance – go with Delegate Hosting. It provides an inexpensive hosting plan and the second provides a very fast eCommerce hosting. It has amazing user-friendly features, excellent documentation and 24/7 hours customer support, and a great reputation in hosted eCommerce platform space.
On another way, if you’re looking for a Ready Made eCommerce Website with eCommerce Hosting. Delegate Studio comes with a Ready Made eCommerce Website. Ready Made Website includes Top-level Domain, Managed Hosting, Website Page Builder, SSL Certificate, ON Page SEO Optimization, and 24/7 Support.