Are you looking for an easy way to build landing pages that can convert a large number of visitors into customers? Using landing page plugins to build high-converting landing pages on your website is a great way to increase online revenue. In this article, we have compiled the best WordPress landing page plugins in the world to help you grow your business online.
This is a brief overview of the most popular WordPress landing page plugins. Click on each to jump to that page, or continue reading to learn more about them.
Table of Contents
6 Reasons Why you should use a WordPress landing page plugins?
Before delving into all the landing page plugin options, let’s take a look at why we want or need one.
1. Increase conversion rate
Because landing pages are designed to provide visitors with targeted content, they are more likely to convert. These conversion types vary, but they may involve registration forms, purchasing products, or participating in webinars. In any case, these types of plug-ins can help your CRO.
2. Match the message in the ad
Landing pages are usually linked to via online advertising. The reason for this is because a direct link to your website homepage will allow customers to understand the next step. However, the landing page can accurately reflect the same message you created in the ad, which minimizes user confusion.
3. Get more clues
Leading customers are generated through places like email, social media, and search traffic. You can bet that a large portion of these potential customers will be lost when sent directly to your website. Therefore, these links should be swapped out to enter the login page.
4. Boost your SEO
There are different types of login pages. Some of them may be PPC only, but others may be created for SEO purposes (sometimes even both). As long as your landing pages are keyword-optimized, user-friendly, responsive and fast, they can help you with SEO. After all, the more landing pages you post, the more chances you will find your website on the Google homepage. Then you can take advantage of landing pages with high organic conversion rates.
5. Collect information about potential customers
The goal of landing pages is to capture potential customers and convert them into conversions. The benefit of increasing conversions is that customers can submit data here. You can learn about the pages they visit, whether they are visiting from a mobile device or desktop, and so on. This way, you can retarget customers with better ads, emails, and landing pages in the future.
Here is a warning to watch out for GDPR. If you want to collect any kind of information or pixel data about users, you always need to get consent first.
6. Present the marketing offer in the desired way
Marketing offers are often mixed with other content on your website, which reduces the overall effect. Landing pages usually only focus on one or two products without causing any additional confusion. A great way to pair it with a marketing offer to motivate sales.
Best WordPress landing page plugins of 2022
We have researched, tested, and broken down every respected landing page plugin to show the best features and items that might make you depend on each other. Now it’s time to dive in!
- Beaver Builder
- The Divi Builder
- Thrive Architect
- Landing Page Builder
- WP Lead Capturing Pages
- Ultimate WordPress Landing Builder
Compared with other landing page builders, Elementor has obvious advantages because the core plugins are free to download. Now, you might think that the other options we cover are also available for free download, but Elementor is different. In fact, the main drag and drop WordPress Page Builder editor does not fade in any way. The WordPress community has more than one million valid installations and has received a 5-star rating. I really like this plugin!
You can download Elementor builder and start building a login page without using any code. It can handle almost all themes and plug-ins, and the free version of Elementor actually includes several pre-made templates.
One of the reasons why Elementor is popular is that the plugin has a free version. Although this version has some powerful features, you need to use the Pro version for visual form builder and email marketing integration. And many other cool features (more on these features later).
You can access beautiful page templates and content blocks. However, you won’t find some more conversion-focused templates, such as webinar registration and local lead generation templates.
Compared with other landing page plugins, Elementor has a limited number of marketing integrations, but Zapier integration is available.
Features of Elementor
- Drag-and-drop visual editor with multiple widgets
- Includes WordPress popover generator
- WooCommerce page builder and 15+ store widgets
- Includes WordPress theme builder features
- Can be extended by third-party plug-ins
- Provide a large number of landing page templates
It starts from $49/year for 1 site.
2. Beaver Builder
Beaver Builder is one of the most popular plugins in the page builder world, not only for login pages, but also for complete websites. You can create stunning layouts and landing pages that can load quickly and can be configured without spending hours. Beaver Builder has a free version with multiple content modules, many of which can be used well for login pages.
These content modules include video, audio, text editing, photos, sidebar and HTML options. You can also create those coveted full-width landing pages that are so useful. Many smaller companies should be able to use the free version to make login pages, but the advanced Beaver Builder module is also very attractive.
You can add opt-in forms, contact pages, pricing tables, and other conversion-focused elements. Although not as much as Thrive Architect.
Both the content page and the login page have good template choices. In other words, the options are quite limited. They look great. You can create your own template.
Features of Beaver Builder
- Powerful but simple drag-and-drop visual editor
- Large selection of elements to be added to the page
- The design is reasonable, but the choice of landing page templates is limited
- Support WooCommerce
- Integration with popular email providers
- Themer add-on provides complete website design
3. The Divi Builder
Divi Builder is a well-known builder that can be used with most WordPress templates. It is a complete website builder and an excellent WordPress landing page plugin. Elegant Themes sells Divi Builder, so if you want to visit, you need to register as an Elegant Themes member. This membership is ideal for developers who need more landing page plugins. Divi Builder comes with two plans – an Annual membership and Lifetime membership.
An annual membership of $89 can be used to access all themes and plugins of Elegant Themes. These are some of the most beautiful themes you can find, and the plugin provides everything from social media sharing to email selection.
Lifetime Membership of $249 can also be used to access all the themes and plugins. The only difference from annual subscription is that you need to pay $249 once. You don’t need to pay annually.
A membership of $89 per year is quite cheap, especially for members who have multiple sites or customers. But remember, there are no free plugins for Divi Builder.
Divi provides approximately 46 content modules, from audio players to calls to action, and social media buttons to pricing tables. You will also get a contact form and an email marketing form, which are invaluable in the landing page game.
Features of Divi Builder
- There is no free version of Divi
- Divi provides 46 content modules
- You can add custom CSS to apply custom styles
- Copy any element or design in seconds.
- Including email marketing, email selection, social sharing and other options.
Generally, in all the best WordPress plugin lists, the most popular OptinMonster product is the same. And there are good reasons. The critically acclaimed tool is built from the ground up, focused on bringing you more conversions, and offers 2 great ways to create landing sales pages with inline campaigns or full-screen welcome mats.
Of course, you can also use effective lead capture forms and exit intent pop-ups in regular website builders to create landing pages to maximize conversion rates.
Using OptinMonster, you can generate a simple, easy-to-use and powerful beautiful optin table. ?
And you won’t be bothered by universal options here. With OptinMonster, you can create dynamic personalized campaigns based on user behavior on your website.
Features of OptinMonster
- Extremely user-friendly drag and drop generator, even for beginners, makes it easy to build target pages
- Create a landing page by using the lead generation form as an inline campaign or adding post-posting to any page. If you are already using a page builder or a theme with a landing page template, such as Divi Builder, Elementor Pro or Thrive Architect, great
- Beautiful, effective and non-disturbing full-screen selection
- Possess a large number of other effective potential customer conversion tools, such as discount wheel pop-up windows, countdown timers and exit intention technology.
There is no free version of OptinMonster, the Pro plan starts at $29 per month
Qards is one of the lesser-known WordPress landing page plugins, but it allows you to build great landing pages without any coding skills required. The whole purpose of Qards is to allow webmasters to extract the landing page without any obstacles. It runs on the basis of a drag-and-drop interface, and you can move up and down between cards. Each design is fully responsive, and many cards have been pre-designed to simplify and increase flexibility. You can also link to a MailChimp account to bring in potential customers and put them directly into your email database.
It allows YouTube inline and background videos, and you can place images and audio clips anywhere. Custom CSS and HTML areas are great for advanced designers, and grid styles will come into play when you try to organize content without any code.
Qards does have a free version of the domain. Cards and features are limited, but you will still receive MailChimp integration, custom tools, pre-designed blocks and Google fonts. The price of the first premium plan is $99, and it can provide you with all the professional features.
One of the disadvantages is that Qards does not seem to have any pre-built templates to speed up your design process.
Features of Qards
- E-mail subscription tools and some high-quality design modules.
- Reasonable Pricing
- Simplest visual landing page builders.
- It contains some pre-designed blocks for footers, covers, images, grids and menus.
- Qards integrates directly with MailChimp, and the blocks for email subscriptions are just as beautiful.
Instapage is committed to turning advertising costs into conversion goals. Its main product is used to build target web pages, but it also has complete collaboration tools, page builders and optimization engines. You may have noticed that the previously mentioned WordPress landing page plugins are not much in terms of A/B testing. If what you are looking for, Instapage is the right solution for you.
Instapage is a complete set of tools with excellent A/B testing to see which elements work best. You can also get heat maps to see where people click, and dynamic text replacement (depending on who clicks on your website).
The page builder provides drag and drop widgets for items such as CTA buttons, videos, etc.
Instapage’s Core plan starts at $69 per month, and you get everything from real-time collaboration to 20 integrations. The Optimizer plan for $99 per month allows you to view A/B tests and heat maps. If needed, Instapage also sells agency and corporate plans.
Features of Instapage
- A full set of collaboration, optimization, reporting and page building tools.
- The page builder has templates to meet various needs. Therefore, if you want to participate in the login page of a webinar, there are many options. If you want to sell e-books, it also has them. In fact, Instapage provides more than 200 customizable templates, which makes it the largest library we can find.
- You can access the Bigstock image library, which has more than 33 million images.
- Collaboration tools are very useful for those who make login pages with multiple people. You can send instant feedback and generate a secure link. I am also very happy that the creator can edit immediately.
OptimizePress is a powerful WordPress login and sales page plugin. It serves as a theme as well as a plugin allowing you to use it with any other WordPress theme.
There are more than 30 templates ready to use. Each of them is designed as a sales page with a high conversion rate.
It comes with design tools to edit landing page templates. The part about OptimizePress is that it seamlessly connects with multiple email marketing services and WordPress member plugins.
This makes OptimizePress a very comprehensive solution for landing pages.
Features of OptimizePress
- Simple but powerful features of drag and drop editor makes page design easy
- Large selection of landing page templates
- It has Multiple email + webinar integration
- Go beyond simple channel pages to create entire sales channels
- Integrate payment gateways and build a conversion-focused checkout page
- Ability to disable/enable scripts on the landing page
- Including WordPress themes for potential customers
Leadpages is not only a plugin for WordPress landing pages. This is a complete sales lead generation platform.
Since it is a SaaS solution, you can use a drag-and-drop editor to build login pages and entire websites, and publish them without affecting server resources.
You can choose to push the login page directly to your website through the Leadpages WordPress plugin. You can also upload HTML pages directly to the server, or publish them via Leadpages URL (the best choice for temporary pages).
Leadpages allows you to manage pages in multiple domains from one dashboard. If you have customers or many websites, this may save a lot of time.
Their drag and drop page builder includes more than 200 templates optimized for conversion. Although their design is truly incredible, they are excellent conversions. For example, a lead generation page template I used (and took about 10-15 minutes to customize) converted more than 30% without any A/B testing.
Features of LeadPages
- Drag and drop builder visual builder
- A fully hosted solution means that the page will load on its fast server
- Pop-up and alert bar
- Includes simple website builder functions (ideal for simple websites without blogs)
- Integration with popular email providers and Calendly
- Build a checkout page and integrate with Stripe
- A/B split test
9. Thrive Architect
Thrive Architect is a popular WordPress landing page plugin. Although it can be used as a page builder for pages and posts, it is ideal for building conversion-focused WordPress landing pages and other channel pages.
You will get a drag-and-drop page editor with advanced control over mobile responsiveness. And all the conversion-centric page elements you need. The visual editor is easy to use, and the front-end style editor means you can visualize the page as you build it.
Add the email registration form to your login page and easily connect the form to popular email marketing services. Even less popular providers such as SendOwl and WebinarJam are not integrated with most plugins.
You can also add various conversion-focused elements to the page. Including call-to-action buttons, testimonials, countdown timer, pricing table, mobile response data table, contact table, etc.
You can build a WordPress landing page within the theme’s layout, starting with a completely blank page, or loading one of more than 270 page templates. The theme template set can easily build a visually suitable sales channel.
Features of Thrive Architect
- Thrive Architect’s price starts at $67, so you don’t need to pay for other advanced landing page plugins, but you still get some excellent content modules and integrated features.
- Some of these integrations include email marketing tools such as MailChimp, Webinarjam, WordPress, Mad Mimi and Twitter.
- Only the content modules in the conversion set that contain the landing page are included. Some of these include call-to-action buttons, testimonials, animated countdown timers, and content boxes.
- Thrive Architect provides animation and hover effects without complicated coding or setting changes.
- Landing page templates with high conversion rates are the most beautiful templates we have seen, and you have a huge library for you to browse.
InstaBuilder itself is sold on the flashy login page, so you have the opportunity to immediately see how your login page looks. The price of a single license is $47, and the price of an unlimited license is $77. This is a pretty good price compared to other solutions, especially for developers or web owners who want to use landing pages on multiple websites.
One thing to remember about InstaBuilder is that it completely revolves around the building landing page. This is not a drag and drop builder for websites. This means that you can quickly extract landing pages that can drive conversions for your company and attract potential customers.
First of all, InstaBuilder provides more than 70 high-quality landing page templates. It is very easy to add graphics with InstaBuilder because you can insert items such as buttons, bullets, and images just by pointing and clicking.
For example, you can make a login page with social media comments embedded in the page. There is also a lock called virus download, which locks all content on the target webpage until the user shares it on Facebook or Twitter. Although social networks have different views on this type of marketing, this is a cool feature when trying to build social hot spots.
Features of InstaBuilder
- The InstaBuilder plug-in is affordable, and you don’t have to renew every year.
- InstaBuilder plug-in comes with more than 70 high conversion rate landing page templates.
- You can embed various media files, some of which are not common.
- InstaBuilder has a virus download lock. In essence, it is a content blocker until users share it on Facebook and Twitter.
- You can insert social media comment systems and share buttons to achieve the best display effect.
11. Landing Page Builder
If you only need a free landing page template, a landing page builder plugin may meet your needs. They are not the most ideal templates, but I managed to design simple and modern landing pages with the content they provide. This is the point. You don’t need to pay a dime, so you can lay the foundation for a valuable part of your business. You can set up email subscription forms and discuss your company or products. The page backgrounds are interchangeable, and the creation of the login page is similar to how you make a regular WordPress page or post.
These landing pages were not created using a drag-and-drop editor, but rather using the visual editor that comes with WordPress. If you want to graduate from the content provided by the free plugin, you can use the premium version. However, I see this plugin as an opportunity for small business and startup blogs to save some cash but still have the ability to create a respectable login page.
The final aspect that makes the free version very useful is the integration with email marketing services such as MailChimp and GetResponse. Just enter the API key or ID, and the login page will start accepting email addresses from customers.
Features of Landing Page Builder
- It provides a set of high-quality landing page templates for free.
- The Landing Page plug-in connects to email marketing software such as MailChimp, and puts the email address directly into your list.
- The landing page clears most of the advanced features you can find on other WordPress landing page plugins. This is very useful for small businesses that only need templates but not just templates.
- The landing page is built using the visual WordPress editor, which means that most WordPress users should be familiar with the format. This way, you have complete control over the way your web pages are designed, and you are usually troubled by the content modules provided by other landing page plugins.
Brizy is a great page builder plugin that can be used for WordPress landing page creation.
Although Brizy is much newer than the other plugins on this list, it has a very smooth visual editor.
Overall, its functionality is limited compared to the other plugins on this list, but it makes up for this shortcoming with a set of exquisite pre-made templates.
Use the drag-and-drop editor to adjust pre-made templates, or use pre-made blocks to build pages.
Email marketing integration is limited, but if there is no direct integration, you can connect to Zapier. Brizy is under active development, so I hope there will be many improvements and additional features in the future.
Features of Brizy
- Powerful drag-and-drop visual editor
- Pop-up creator
- Prefabricated blocks save time
- Choose a landing page template
- Integrate your Shortpixel account to compress images when uploading them to the visual editor
- Leads are already saved in WordPress, so you don’t need to integrate an email provider
13. WP Lead Capturing Pages
The WP Lead Capturing Pages plugin helps you create great landing pages, lead pages and opt-in forms. You can create an attractive page, ready to collect leads at any time, and turn it into a lead generation and list building tool. Make each page your own by placing new elements where needed. Text, images, buttons, and even widgets like countdown timers can be easily fixed in place. You can easily integrate any automatic response program with the lead page.
For most people, it is difficult to design a potential customer landing page on their website, because then you will have to mess up the coding on the website and possibly destroy some content. WP Lead Capturing Pages Plugin makes it very easy. They have about 21 different templates, which contain more than 30 shortcodes and 10 autoresponders, and you can customize them to create login pages and opt-in forms.
Features of WP Lead Capturing Pages
- Drag and drop lead page builder
- 10 automatic responder integration
- 50+ built-in response templates
- 30+ shortcodes
- Countdown timer
- Easy to integrate
- No configuration required
- Mobile response
WPOnepager is one of the easiest WordPress landing page builders. In fact, the main purpose of this builder is to create a login page. This page builder definitely has the only advantage of other page builders because it comes with ready-made blocks and minimalistic settings. The developer team of WPOnepager built this tool so anyone can create a landing page easily and quickly.
WPOnepager provides ready-made blocks and templates, all you have to do is “insert and change content”. It’s that simple.
Using WPOnepager to build a login page is not only faster than other pages, but you can indeed create beautiful pages. Its smooth, gorgeous animation will impress your heart. WPOnepager comes with a free version, but if you upgrade to the professional version, you will get all its professional features and functional blocks. Pricing for WPOnepager starts at $39 per year for 1 site, $99 for 5 sites and $199 for unlimited sites. If you are looking for a landing page generator that will create faster, smoother and more beautiful pages, WPOnepager is a good choice.
Features of WPOnePager
- The free version of WPOnepager comes with a large number of magnificent blocks and templates.
- Every login page in WPOnepager is highly optimized for the Web and is fully responsive. Your website will run faster without delay.
- Integrate your favorite extensions and work seamlessly. If you want to sell, please integrate WooCommerce and start your online business through WPOnepager.
Customize the block or template and then reuse it in WPOnepager later. You can even use them on other sites.
15. Ultimate WordPress Landing Builder
Ultimate Landing Page provides multiple templates for you to test and customize. The plugin comes with a built-in MailChimp subscription form that can help you increase subscribers without technical assistance.
It has an email autoresponder to help you immediately interact with users who enter emails on the landing page. The plugin also provides SEO tools for you to add keywords and meta descriptions to improve the ranking of the landing page in search engines.
Features of WordPress Landing Pages
- Responsive template.
- Shortcodes supported by the landing page.
- Color customization.
- Custom SEO for landing pages.
- Support Yoast SEO. Pre-designed templates.
- Set the login page as the homepage/homepage.
- Add a subscription form to the landing page. (Use subscription form plugin)
- Add a contact form to the landing page. (Use the contact form generator)
- An empty template for creating your own landing page template.
- More than 250 Google fonts are integrated.
Conclusion – Best WordPress Landing Page Plugins
By looking at the top WordPress landing page plugins, we have already made it clear that Elementor is the best landing page plugin on the market.
It has a beautiful landing page template. The page editor is intuitive, fast and easy to use. The best part is that it can be used with any WordPress theme and is compatible with all required WordPress plugins.
We hope this comparison can help you to find the best WordPress landing page plugin. You may also want to see our comparison of the best WooCommerce Dropshipping plugins and Page Builders vs Website Builders.
To set up a Landing Page for your website, you can choose Ready Made Landing page Website with add-on premium services you get free like Hosting, Domain, SSL, On-Page SEO, Website Setup in 24 Hours and Customer Support.